Monday, March 14, 2011

Cancer as ART

One of the goals I have for this blog is to find a connection with people and their families that have been going through or dealing with Cancer.

To me art is an AMAZING way to communicate and express how you are feeling especially if you don't feel comfortable or don't know how to talk about it. I love ART and I love trying to produce art (even though I might not be the best at it) and most importantly I love seeing how others produce Art especially when the end product of their artwork has a deep meaning behind it.

When I went online I found that Cancer and Art go hand in hand and there are a ton of advocates for using art as a form of therapy.

Here is one website that I found most interesting and there will be more to come:
http://www.arttherapyblog.com/c/cancer/

No comments:

Post a Comment